Friday, August 8, 2014

"That One Time, In..." Series!

Okay, so, seeing as this blog is still young and I DO want to get in the habit of weekly posts, I'm trying out new things.

While I like the "Memoirs of Today" idea, it's just too much work to keep up with for me right now. Not to mention that summer would be continuously jam-packed with events while winter and fall would have next to nothing of interest (my travels in the past almost always took place in summer). In addition, it's difficult to remember exact dates for some of my trips since I am TERRIBLE at keeping journals...as is evident by this poor, sporadic blog.

So, instead, I'm going to try something new-- a series called "That One Time, In..."

The point of these posts will be short stories of random things that happened during my travels. As it turns out, there are a LOT of crazy things that can happen when travelling, and I've accumulated quite a few events to write about. Hopefully you'll like them. ;)
Rather than write reviews of locations (which hopefully I can still get around to one day), this will be more of a small glimpse into the adventures I've had, told with a few pictures/videos.

Will this actually be a maintainable series?

Who knows! But that's what makes it fun! ;)
Stay tuned~! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment